My game is not working

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by emild3, May 1, 2024.

1. emild3

emild3 Bit poster

Hello,

I just downloaded the free trial version to try and to check if it's good to play on Mac.
    So after I downloaded the free trial, I tried to download my game (Elsword).
    I installed the game successfully but when I launch it, it does not launch.. nothing appears
    Im a bit disappointed cause I wanted to try if its working to finally buy it but its seems not working...
    Respectfully,

2. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hello,
    In order to investigate your issue further, could you please provide the following:
    1. Reproduce the issue.
    2. Collect a technical report (click Parallels icon || > Help > Send technical data > check "Attach screenshots..." > press Send Report) and send the report's 9-digit ID
    Regards,

3. Vaibhav

Vaibhav

It's disappointing to hear that you're having trouble getting Elsword to run on your Mac after downloading the free trial version. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. **Check System Requirements:** Ensure that your Mac meets the minimum system requirements for running Elsword. Sometimes, compatibility issues can arise if your system doesn't meet the game's requirements.

2. **Restart Your Mac:** Sometimes, simply restarting your Mac can resolve software-related issues.

3. **Update Software:** Make sure your Mac's operating system and any relevant drivers are up to date. Outdated software can sometimes cause compatibility issues.

4. **Check for Game Updates:** Ensure that Elsword is fully updated to the latest version. Developers often release patches and updates to fix bugs and improve performance.

5. **Check for Error Messages:** If you're getting any error messages when trying to launch the game, take note of them. They can provide valuable clues as to what might be causing the issue.

6. **Contact Support:** If none of the above steps resolve the issue, consider reaching out to Elsword's support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide specific troubleshooting steps or insights into common issues.

By following these steps, you may be able to identify and resolve the issue preventing Elsword from launching on your Mac.